The deep clean process explained
- We will discuss your requirements over the telephone or by a vist to your premises and give you an exact quotation. This service is free of any charges.
- We will agree a date and time and total price that suits you. We will always be on time and not let you down.
- We will ask you to in advance to remove small items off the floor. We will move large furniture such as beds, lounge suites, dining tables, portable wardrobes with the use of furniture glides and return items to their normal foot print.
- Where and if needed we will place protective pads under the legs of furniture. Free of any charges.
- We will pre-treat any stains prior to doing the actual clean.
Solutions & Chemicals
We only utilise the following cleaning solutions which are specifically designed for professional carpet and upholstery care. These solutions are designed to thoroughly clean your carpets or fabrics leaving them hygienicaly clean with zero traces of residue's, are PH neutral and leave your carpets/upholstery fresh and soft to the touch.
All above products are purchased from Restormate contact number 01670590090
- Formula 90 (Chemspec Europe)
- Ultimate Master (Alltec)
- Fast drying, extraction free upholstery shampoo (Chemspec Europe)
Equipment we utilise
We only use the Ashby's steam/hot water extraction machine
This is a very large industrial high powered extraction machine which delivers hot water (we set at 68degC) which utilises steam and hotwater combined power delivering the intank cleaning solution at a rate of 200psi. and an incredible (lift) suction which leaves your carpet damp to the touch on completion.
- The high temperature kills dust mites and other possible pests and most common bactaria.
- The system penetrate's deep down into the fibres releasing dirt, dirt residue's, 90% of common stains with its powerful solution delivery rate.
- The incredibly strong vacuum removes the dirty water leaving the carpet damp to the touch.
- The heat and steam assist in the fast drying time. Depending on carpet type and thickness up to 2 hours. however, carpets can be walked on within one hour.
- After completion carpets are left residue free, PH neutral and hygienic.